Friday, November 6, 2020

Dressed for Success?

 One of the few perks of online learning for me has been the freedom to wear whatever I want to class. Most mornings I roll out of bed change from my pajamas, which are athletic shorts and a t shirt, into a different combination of athletic shorts and a t shirt. It's nice to not have to worry about putting on a real, weather appropriate outfit to go to class. While I've never been one to dress up and wear jeans and a real top to in-person class, I certainly did my best to make myself presentable in leggings and a sweatshirt most days. This semester, I find myself only wearing shorts and a hoodie to class since I learn from the comfort of my bedroom. I've never been a big fan of pants, so being able to wear shorts regardless of the weather has been a small plus of online class.

That being said, I do have to put myself into a presentable outfit every other week for my single in person class. Based on the collage of the outfits I wore to class for an entire week, could you guess which days I had my in person class?


If you guessed that my in person class occurred on Tuesday and Thursday, you would be correct. At least in my opinion, there is a major difference in the way I dress to go to class in person and to sit at my desk all day. If I don't have to wear pants down to my ankles, I'm probably not going to (unless its cold and a blanket isn't warm enough). 
I think this is a pretty good depiction of the semester spent taking online classes: minimal effort whenever possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Race for a Vaccine

 What if an American vaccine proves to be the most effective vaccine on the planet? For the past nine months, the novel coronavirus has rava...